Tuesday, January 16, 2007

In the beginning....

I guess I should start out by introducing myself.

Or maybe not. I like the idea of being completely anonymous here, and I like that no one knows anything about me.

So I think I'll go with that. Hi, I'm me, and this is going to be a daily account of my 'adventures' in my life.

Well, maybe not daily. I don't know, I guess it depends on what I want to say that day, doesn't it?

Oh, this isn't the best start. Can you tell I've never done this before?

I feel like I'm auditioning for a dating site, or a job or something. This is awful.

Okay, let's start again. I suppose I should give you a few basic details about myself: I'm a girl, I'm single, and I work for a living, and I'm going to school to get my masters degree. I don't have a lot of patience for the people I see on a regular basis, so you might hear a lot about them. I'm also getting out in the dating world, so you might get to hear a lot about that, if there's something interesting going on. In the meantime, well... hi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home